March 25, 2016 Article by Dave Read
Hotels in Great Barrington, MA, where there is a lively restaurant scene and varied schedule of concerts, dance, and other performing arts events at the Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center. The town is popular with weekend visitors because of its proximity to New York City and northeast Connecticut. Simon’s Rock of Bard College is another driving force in the cultural and economic life of Gt. Barrington.
Berkshires Hotels and restaurants
- Windflower Inn – Gt. Barrington
- Luau Hale Asian Polynesian – Lenox
- Prime Italian Steakhouse & Bar – Lenox
Tanglewood schedule, brochures and tickets
Find out about the 2016 Tanglewood schedule; brochures with complete programs and information on how to order tickets. For further information, please call the Boston Symphony Orchestra at 617-266-1492 or visit www.tanglewood.org.
Hotels in Great Barrington, MA
- Windflower Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
- Days Inn Great Barrington
- Great Barrington MA Travelodge
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Thornewood Inn
- Stonegate Mansion
- The Inn at Sweet Water Farm
Great Barrington, MA map, data and driving directions
- Town Hall: 334 Main St.
- Phone: (413) 528-3140
- Population: 7,527
- Settled/Inc’d: 1726/1761
- Named for: Viscount Barrington
- Elevation: 710′