This is an effort to aggregate links to useful, entertaining, and eluciadting items related to Donald Hall, who celebrated his 88th birthday at Eagle Pond Farm last fall.
- (embedded above) The Web of Stories, “an archive of stories from people who have influenced our world…” – recorded at Eagle Pond Farm, Jan. 2005; 5.5 minutes video in 111 clips – Web of Stories;
- Comprehensive, up-to-date, bibliogrphy and related info by the publisher of Poetry magzine – including 54 poems, several essays by and about him: Poetry Foundation;
- His 2001 essay, “Death to the Death of Poetry,” is among the material posted here: Academy of American Poets;
- In their own words: “This guide compiles links to resources on Donald Hall throughout the Library of Congress Web site, as well as links to external Web sites that include features on Hall’s life or selections of his work.” Includes White House video of President Obama presenting him the National Medal of Arts in 20120: Library of Congress;
- NPR interview, 2014;
- Interview by Peter A. Stitt, The Paris Review, The Art of Poetry, No. 43 (Issue 120, Fall 1991); The Paris Review;