The Boston Symphony Orchestra has canceled all performances at Symphony Hall in Boston and at the Linde Center at Tanglewood from Friday, March 13 through Saturday, March 28 due to concerns over the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
For all the head space they’ve occupied since the big bang that fateful February 1964 Sunday on TV, the lads never did much on stage in America. Their fans were so senseless and unable to control themselves, that the Beatles hung it up a little over two years later, following half an hour under the assault of a ball park full of crazy kids in San Francisco.
- – canceled -Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band – Friday, June 19, 7:00
- Trey Anastasio with the Boston Pops – Saturday, June 20, 7:30
- Judy Collins and Arlo Guthrie – Sunday, June 21, 2:30
- Brandi Carlile – Friday, June 26, 7:00
- The Mavericks and Los Lobos – Sunday, June 28, 2:30
- James Taylor – Saturday, July 4, 8:00
- Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! – Thursday, August 27, 8:00
Hotels in the Berkshires
Find hotels near Tanglewood with user reviews, check amenities, nearby attractions, availability and then book your room reservations at these lodging establishments through our partner, International Hotel Solutions (IHS), the leading provider of secure online hotel reservations.
2020 Tanglewood tickets
Tickets for the James Taylor concert on July 4 go on sale Monday, February 3, at 10 a.m.
Tickets for all other Tanglewood 2020 season concerts, including all other Popular Artist concerts, go on sale on Sunday, February 9, at 10 a.m.
BSO.org is the only official source for purchasing tickets to Tanglewood performances and events. If you do not see BSO.org in the address bar when viewing the performance schedule and purchasing tickets, please close your browser and visit www.BSO.org. Tickets are also available via SymphonyCharge at 888-266-1200.